(English) David’s US-Tour kicks off today!

Friday, January 10th, 2014 at 15:45

Not available For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.

David’s US-Tour 2014 with his band kicks off today with a concert at the Fox Theater in St. Louis!
He has just appeared on Fox 2 TV with guitarists Marcus Wolf and Franck van der Heijden.

Watch his performance on Fox 2 Now

Special guest on David’s tour is world class accordionist Martynas, check him out HERE

You can listen to David in the following cities:

10 JAN 2014 – St. Louis, MO – Fox Theater
12 JAN 2014 – Kansas City, MO – Midland Theater
14 JAN 2014 – Dallas, TX – Winspear Opera House
15 JAN 2014 – Houston, TX – Cullen Theater
18 JAN 2014 – Portland, OR – Aladdin Theater
19 JAN 2014 – Seattle, WA – Paramount Theater
21 JAN 2014 – San Jose, CA – San Jose Civic Auditorium
22 JAN 2014 – Sacramento, CA – Crest Theatre
23 JAN 2014 – Anaheim, CA – The Grove
25 JAN 2014 – San Diego, CA – Private performance to support the Rady Childrens Hospital
26 JAN 2014 – San Diego, CA – Balboa Theater

22 MAR 2014 – Wallingford, CT – Oakdale Theater
23 MAR 2014 – Worcester, MA – Hanover Theater
27 MAR 2014 – Atlanta, GA – Symphony Hall
28 MAR 2014 – St. Petersburg, FL – Palladium Theater
30 MAR 2014 – Coral Springs, FL – Coral Springs PAC

1. Posted by Claudia    31/01/2014 15:11

Feliz feliz que viniste a México! Regresa pronto, estupendo concierto!

2. Posted by fatima    30/01/2014 12:42

Ola Bebe quando vem a Portugal ????? estamos a espera.

3. Posted by Narkoo    28/01/2014 12:39

Io ti penso amore
    Quando il bagliore del sole
    Risplende sul mare.
    Io ti penso amore))))

я запомнила тебя в образе “Паганини”. that was cute,cooll)

4. Posted by Classic Callie    27/01/2014 20:47

I spent the evening, Jan. 26, in heaven with David Garrett.

Oh yeah, and the concert was awesome, too!!! When you played “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” I was overcome with emotion and watching your dreamy face made my heart skip a beat, too.

The highlight of my evening though was when you (and Martynas) rocked out “Por Una Cabeza” for me.I hope that you will record that song someday.

Thank you David–I LOVE you!!! <3

5. Posted by hisako sato    26/01/2014 21:34

Is the concert of San Diego a dinner show?

6. Posted by Patricia    26/01/2014 04:53

Ya estoy ansiosa por escucharte el día 28 en México, me encanta tu música

7. Posted by Jennifer Alamar    24/01/2014 15:26

Was at the Grove in Anaheim last night and introduced my friend Enid to your music… As always, you are exceptionally great…This is my third time seeing you perform and looking forward to hearing more great music from you….

8. Posted by John    23/01/2014 17:06

Hello David,
    My son has been playing violin since he was 5 (now he is 9) and he is so excited to see you tonight at the Grove. (I think he is planning on packing his violin along for the trip!) Looking forward to finally getting to see you in person. You have been a real inspiration to him.

9. Posted by Sandytoes13    22/01/2014 21:04

Just a note to let you know how disappointed I am not to see your concert live @ Anaheim grove as tickets no longer
    avail for 23rd performance!! All local area sold out did not know tickets selling since
    sept. now im SOL.
    I find your music and amazing talent not to mention your handsome looks
    soo intoxicating!!!!

10. Posted by hisako sato    21/01/2014 00:17

Mr. Claudio Abbado passed away.

It is regretful.

11. Posted by Claudia    20/01/2014 21:17

Hallo David, ich freue mich schon so sehr auf das Konzert morgen in San Jose

12. Posted by NayDean    20/01/2014 10:05

Welches Konzert spielt David in Bad Kissingen 2014? Im Programm Kissinger Sommer und hier im Tour-Kalender steht etwas anderes.

13. Posted by Lori    20/01/2014 07:31

David – It was wonderful watching you perform again in Seattle, after waiting 2 whole years…it was like seeing a long lost friend!! Great concert…loved your stories, too! Life experiences can be so humorous! The drum solos were amazing…he’s good! The accordion musician was so entertaining! I hope you bring him back with you when you return…maybe next year?? :)

14. Posted by Matt Klinghammer    18/01/2014 20:55

My Girl Friend took me to his opening night in St. Louis. I didn’t know what to expect and I was amazed. His precision instrumentation and the selection of music played was awe inspiring. I wish I could describe the sensation I felt listening to his renditions of classic Rock and Folk music. I am going to purchase his music in the future and I will relish each selection I endeavor to surround my senses with.

15. Posted by hisako sato    17/01/2014 09:45

Your performance was used for BGM of a TV program of Japan!

A sense is very good!

16. Posted by Merrilee    16/01/2014 21:09

When Perfection [the violin] meets the Perfectionist [David]…who is not wanting for anything in the way of talent, emotion, dedication, knowledge of music, and looks…the sounds were Heaven to my soul. What you ask of that violin is daring; fortunately, she is able to meet your demands, your caress, your passion. Thank you for the experience of a lifetime. I look forward to your movie. No one else could do it.
    Saw you in Omaha, followed you to KC.

17. Posted by Patrick McC    15/01/2014 22:17

My wife and I saw David Garrett and crew at the Dallas Winspear Opera house. Wow quite amazing and wonderful concert. I was converted to his music from a PBS special I saw a few weeks back, bought some albums and continue to be amazed. He has a great crew with him as well. I’ll be buying tickets to the Atlanta concert in March. Thanks so much!!!

18. Posted by Patrick McC    15/01/2014 22:15

Just saw David and crew last night in Dallas Winspear Opera House. As predicted a fantastic concert. I was introduced to David Garrett via PBS special and that hooked me for good. My wife thoroughly enjoyed the concert as well. Thanks so much!!! Oh, I will be booking the Atlanta concert in March!

19. Posted by Aims    15/01/2014 19:30

Enjoyed a great concert last night in Dallas! Thank you for blessing us with your talent and playing such great music. The band is full of talent. Hope you’ll come back soon because it was a great show for all ages! 😀

20. Posted by Pat    15/01/2014 14:40

David, we had the pleasure to see you in St Louis at the Fox and you were fabulous. I brought 4 of my friends with me who had never seen you before and you blew them away. They were so impressed with your talent and the beautiful music you create. It is truly magic.
    Original Perfection.
    Thank you for bringing your music to St. Louis.

21. Posted by Trisha Barton    15/01/2014 00:20

Just found out about him today and have been watching all his videos. Get to see him tomorrow night in Houston.
    Can’t wait.

22. Posted by Twyla    14/01/2014 03:48

Been waiting with excitement for your concert at the Midland in Kansas City last night. Had great seats thanks to KCPT our local Public television station. The concert was amazing! One only has to look at your face and especially your smile to see how much you enjoy playing your music. I was captivated from the first note. Today after work I watched the DVD I bought last night- Rock Symphonies. Enjoy this tour and do come back someday. Want to share you with my grandkids!

23. Posted by Classic Callie    13/01/2014 09:02

Hi David!

Yay, looking forward to having you back again in San Diego! (for 2 days). We are so thrilled and ready to have a blast with you and Marcus and “the band”. Oh yes, and Martynas, too. I hope “Por Una Cabeza” is on the set list– I looove that song–especially the way that you two ROCK it. See you soon, mi amor! :-)))) Orchestra, Row A, Seat 9.

24. Posted by hisako sato    13/01/2014 00:37

Please come to perform to Las Vegas shortly, David!

25. Posted by debcool    12/01/2014 23:07

David saw you and the band at the Fox Theatre in St Louis 1/10/14. Was a fabulous time. Had 1st row seats sat right in front of Marcus and got a guitar pick. Thanks Marcus. Enjoy the music so much. Come back soon.

26. Posted by Lai    12/01/2014 17:31

Sound like an amazing concert, am sure it is..wish I could be there :-)
    Can I just ask when is the ticket for concert in Zurich will be on sale? I have been waiting to buy ticket since Sept last year xx

27. Posted by Ret    12/01/2014 15:21

My husband and I enjoyed a fabulous night out in St Louis with David and the band–all magnificent!! Now I am anxiously anticipating tonight’s show at the Midland in KC. We have 10 tickets for our sons, future daughters in-law and friends–sharing the experience will be the cherry on top. Thanks so much for coming to Missouri.

28. Posted by THELMA T HARRISON    12/01/2014 13:45

Dear David Garrett, I don’t know where to start. I believe it was in 2010 when a friend of mine told me to check out your “Smooth Criminal” video; I did and I was HOOKED!!! From there, I have searched for any video I can find of you on YOUTUBE to watch your magnificent playing. I now own all your CD’s and all your DVD’s. You are the reason why CLASSICAL is now my music choice. I travelled from Las Vegas, NV to Seattle, WA to see you back in Jan 2012, 3rd row from the stage. Loved the whole show – the music and the performance!!! I will be seeing you again in Seattle, WA on Jan 19, 2014 and then will see you again Jan 23 in Anaheim, California at The Grove. I am wishing that I can maybe get you to autograph a CD or better yet take a picture with you. Good luck in all you and God bless you.

29. Posted by neal    12/01/2014 04:39

We also saw David at the Fox in St. Louis, MO last night. Took my wife and daughter (they both really got dolled up for the event… Not sure why… I thought it was for me). Needless to say they enjoyed it but so did I. This guy is amazing and really brings classical music to young and old. Also, he’s a great entertainer, he tells great stories between songs and walks around the audience as he plays to make you feel included in the event. We bought the shirts and the DVD, we’ll worth it. Please come back David! You are truly gifted! Btw my wife and daughter told me to tell you never wear that wool cap again, they wanna see your hair.

30. Posted by ~*LeoNora Müritz-Sweet*~    11/01/2014 19:23

Dear David! (I don’t know where to write to you therefore I write here and now). Hello from Russia! :-) I like what You do very much! :-) It would be magnificent to hear You in my Native Land. I think, You will like St. Petersburg. Have You ever been there?.. I look forward your visit. With the best regards from Russia. Rock it! 😉

31. Posted by Georg Pisendel    11/01/2014 18:18

An absolute phenom! Took the wife, 9 and 11 year old (both violinist) to the concert, last night, at the magnificent St Louis Fox Theater. David had us on the edge of our seats for 2 hours, plus an encore. His music transcends all borders and manages to strike a cord with all – old and new, classical and rock. If you miss his performance it is truly your loss.

Thanks, David. Sorry the train conductor called your violin a fiddle. Ouch :)

32. Posted by kathleen    11/01/2014 07:07

Just saw David at the Fox Theater in St. Louis Mo. It was an excellent show!! I hope he will come back this way soon!!

33. Posted by Andrea Loehr    10/01/2014 20:19

Wishing you a wonderful time. :) See you in October!